|
'Have another drink. Enjoy yourself.' 'Which? The two are mutually exclusive.' |
|
Sunday, August 31, 2008
oh yay!
I'm posting. Not Zoey. Harriet's posting. On Zoey's blog. Why? Some people may ask. Well, Because she asked me to -points to tagboard- And why do I bother posting? I don't know. Shall I note that Zoey has done Very well in her Common tests? :D Haha, isn't that great? Hmm, she's now sitting beside me. yes, right beside me. On my left. On my right is Suet Yi the Genius. (haha! Wow! Suet! I finally admitted I think you're a genius! And its not even on my blog!) HAHA, okayokay. So more on Zoey. On HER left is PEARLYN(: yes, my old partner. They switched you see. So I wouldn't talk to Pearlyn. but I think Zoey can't stand sitting next to me. Too bad Zoey :D THAT'S ALL. :D (Its a long post Zoey)
2:34 PM
|