'Have another drink. Enjoy yourself.'
'Which? The two are mutually exclusive.'
Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Quiz, sorry -_________-

LAYER 1: THE OUTSIDE
Name: shhhhhhhhhhhhhh... okay please dont tell me you dont know -_-
D.O.B.: shhhhhhhhhh
Current status: Eh?
Eye-colour: normal ol BrownXP
Hair-colour: Its black? I hope.I like black black hair.
Right or left: LEFT, cus im so so wrongXD

LAYER 2: THE INSIDE
My Heritage: Uh. IJ!!XD
Fears: dying?pain?dark?homework deadlines?
My Weaknesses: HARRIET (ROFLROFLROFL)
My perfect pizza: THIN THIN CRUST WITH lots of pepperoni and cheese and meat and green pepper and cheese and more meatXD (omh this question rocks)

LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW...
My Thoughts First Waking Up: What time is it?
My Bedtime: Never earlier than eleven
My Most Missed Memory: IJ IJ IJ IJ IJ

LAYER 4: MY PICK
Pepsi or Coke: Sprite.
McDonald’s or Burger King: Both.Yum
Single or Group Dates: What?
Adidas or Nike: Uhmmm.
Tea or Nestea: Teh Tarik!!!
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla!
Cappuccino or Coffee: I know i'll sound so stupid but whats the difference?0.o

LAYER 5: DO YOU...
Smoke: Yuck.But it seems so cool when kazuya minekura draws it huh?
Curse: HELL YEAH
Take Showers: -________________- ..yes
Have a Crush: Had
Think You’ve Been In Love: Im not sure.
Go To School: Uhhuh
Want To Get Married: Probably.Or i'll live with the person thats nice too(:
Believe In Yourself: Believe in what? 0.o That im stupid?
Think You're A Health Freak: Maybe just a little.Am i?

LAYER 6: IN THE PAST, HAVE YOU...
Drunk Alcohol:Yeah, but i dont like the taste.So i'll never get drunk T_T
Gone To The Mall: yeah
Been Onstage: yeah
Eaten Sushi: yeah
Dyed Your Hair: no. but black's the nicest yeah:D

LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER…
Played A Stripping Game: Yuck.no one would wanna see me strip:P
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: 0.o not really.but i change anyway, but not to fit in

LAYER 8: AGE YOU’RE HOPING…
To Get Married: 25(: YOUNG I KNOW BUT STILL

LAYER 9: IN A GUY, WHAT ARE YOUR PREFERENCES?
Best Eye Colour: Black or i dont know green purple
Best Hair Colour: BLACK or whatever suits the style..
Short Hair or Long Hair: Whatever suits hey why's it asking specifically 'A GUY'?

LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A Minute Ago: This? MSN?
An Hour Ago: MSN?
4.5 Hours Ago: Literature project
A Month Ago: May 24? beats me
A Year Ago: 0_0 probably emoing heheh

LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCES…
I love: .......-cough-
I feel: stupid
I hate: softball training even though i didnt go:D
I hide: MY OH SO LUSTFUL DESIRES...nah.what do i hide?
I miss: ~you already!HAHAHAHAH
I need: to pee now (OKAY I DONT!But it was the first thing that came to mind HEEHEE)

LAYER 12: TAG PEOPLE
AMANDA LINSHA CAITLIN UH, YEAH THATS IT.

AND POOR POOR BEN.(lol)

8:31 PM