|
'Have another drink. Enjoy yourself.' 'Which? The two are mutually exclusive.' |
|
Friday, October 26, 2007
WOWEEEE! last post was on JULY. god i know this is sooo.. well me glad for i am back! weeee! ok.yknow the song on this blog "hey juliet"? yea.LISTEN TO IT. did i mention im reading romeo and juliet? and romeo's...urrrgh.. haa. well the song's nice so LMNT LYRICS "Juliet" Hey I've been watching you Every little thing you do Every time I see you pass In my homeroom class, makes my heart beat fast I've tried to page you twice But I see you roll your eyes Wish I could make it real But your lips are sealed, that ain't no big deal 'Cause I know you really want me I hear your friends talk about me So why you trying to do without me When you got me Where you want me (Hey Juliet) I think you're fine You really blow my mind Maybe someday, you and me can run away I just want you to know I wanna be your Romeo Hey Juliet Girl you got me on my knees Beggin' please, baby please Got my best DJ on the radiowaves saying Hey Juliet, why do you do him this way Too far to turn around So I'm gonna stand my ground Gimme just a little bit of hope With a smile or a glance, gimme one more chance 'Cause I know you really want me I hear your friends talk about me So why you tryin' to do without me When you got me Where you want me Hey Juliet I think you're fine You really blow my mind Maybe someday, you and me can run away I just want you to know I wanna be your Romeo Hey Juliet I know you really want me I hear your friends talk about me So why you tryin' to do without me When you got me Where you want me You don't have to say forever For us to hang together So hear me when I say Hey Juliet Hey Juliet I think you're fine You really blow my mind Maybe someday, you and me can run away I just want you to know I wanna be your Romeo Hey Juliet Hey Juliet I think you're fine You really blow my mind Maybe someday, you and me can run away I just want you to know I wanna be your Romeo Hey Juliet YEA MAN. alright!these lyrics make a whole post! WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH alright.you guys know im too nice *i am right?* so i'll tell you .... life's been like.... ....tidal waves. yea.really.ysee,someone brings it down,but suddenly someone brings it up.. people who bring it up. examples. andro/sam(train buddies!) , jas/yihui and manda duh my mum yea *she's real funny* well some more ppl yea.. harriet?i dont know..cus she's equal on both sides. ooops.i didnt wanna mention who brought me down. except for me ocourse.making myself drown all the time. i improved this semester! 20 to 19.no more middle man. yea but i failed chinese again.*no surprise* oh but linsha did..my mum thought manda was pranking me..yea right. oh and my mum wanted me to drop HCL so i gotta have to switch classes.. i admit.i'll miss jasmine. perhaps thats all..the people.yep only jasmine. sam said i'd go either s2 or c1 honestly id rather stay in g3 after all i hate changes.coward.scaredy-cat.thats me. no guts.but i know i wouldnt wanna go s2.nooo way. just think.francesloke and rachel yap.i dont belong there.nooooo. my mum's new ringtone's Jenny. i want that your guardian angel song.arghhh its sooo nice. finishing off..HA.so abrupt. well its about. MY BIRTHDAY YES YOU ALL HAVE FORGOTTEN MY BIRTHDAY DIDNT YOU???? no.i wont believe it. ITS A BABEQUE THIS TIME!!!!LIKE IN P5 REMEMBER? either on the 3 or 4th november.sam cant make sunday cus of church. yes so please please please tell me you can come on either one of those dates. to my house.duh.those who dont know how to get there,i can fetch ya. that was directed to banaanaa creme. its noon/afternoon till night. welcome to come in the mornings ocourse.or just for the bbq at night. well just come! you're invited!cus anybody who cares enough to go to this DEAD BLOG is. so yea..i want a pencil case this time.mine's like.. well its like i needed a wallet last year.. ..and some nice people got me one! suet picked it out,i heard.the bulky nike.and cait cheryl and some others chipped well i wonder yet again if anyone's gonna get me anything anime manga related. some ppl actually got me food. yingqi...was it chocolates? oh whatever.arriving would be a present enough!!!!! weeeeeeeeeeee! ja? 1.33am!!im tired now. '-.-' <- thats chipmnk sleeping got it? heheheeee.(pleased)
1:00 AM
|